N i f l h e l ← →
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Niflhel could have a bar to meet at, this would be it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demon Crystal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siegfried

Siegfried

Demon Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Demon Crystal   Demon Crystal EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:43 am

One of the main features of this game is demon crystallization. In order to do that you need a demon at open hearts or linked by fate, a jewel and a synthesizer. I recommend a player name himself as synthesizer, but he is hard to find.

Here is the best place to check crystal effects and jewels needed http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhj72rsb_1f8s3fmd3&hl=en

I think i covered everything about Demon crystals. I hope you find it useful, any doubt ask me, i will help if i can o/

Last edited by Siegfried on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siegfried

Siegfried

Demon Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Crystal   Demon Crystal EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:49 am

Tips for raising demon friendship

Demon friendship can be raised in a lot of ways but everyone of then is effected by how many lvls your demon got since you tamed him. That said, if you use care in a demon you just fused or tamed it would have less effect than if you used in after lvling him some lvls.

Basically, if you don't plan spending ap, the fastest way is to just lvl him up

One good way of getting a crystal is raising friendship with inexperienced versions of the demon you want since they are a lot easier to lvl.

You can raise demon friendship with care, melons and lvling him. You can get good friend melons in shinagawa catacombs drooped by boss or in the treasure boxes after you killed him. The dungeon itself is not so hard, but boss room is quite challenging since is small and full of birds and the effect isn't so good. Others melons can be brought from other players or with AP.

Other than melons there cups, that raise the rate that friendship goes up. You can get normal ones in cel silver. But only 1,2x, with AP you can get up to 5x.

You can get a demon at open heart without lvling him just with AP items, but that will take some money. You will need open hearts melons and AP cups.

Demon quest doesn't raise friendship and Remember that if you kill a demon of the same specie as the demon you have summoned his friendship will go down.
Back to top Go down
Siegfried

Siegfried

Demon Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Crystal   Demon Crystal EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:02 pm

Synthesis 101

After you have a demon into open hearts or linked by fate, you can crystal it. You need the help of a synthesizer and a jewel needed for that demon family. The higher the friendship of your demon, the higher the chance of success. Another thing that effects the % is the title of you demon. A clean demon has better % than a inexperienced one. So, if you try to crystal a inexperienced jack frost you will have less % than a normal one. But its still worth it, its not big difference anyways.

In case of success, you lose your demon and jewel and get the crystal. In case of failure you lose your jewel and your demon friendship is lowered. You can try as many times as you want as long its friendship is at last open hearts and you have the jewel.

Each crystal have its effects and some effects only work in players with a determined lvl range or from an alignment. You can ask for a synthesizer to either Soul Stone or Tarot your crystal each with different effects.

Tarot: You can tarot a crystal in any piece of equipment. In case of failure your item loses 5 points in its current dura but you wont lose your crystal, you can try as many times as you want, in case of success your tarot is permanently equipped in your item.

SS: You can only SS in a determinate piece of equipment. In case of failure your item loses 10 points in its current dura and you lose your crystal forever.

You can raise the % of success with mirrors of twilight that can be found in cel tower or buyed with AP. The % will automatically go up in fullmoon
Back to top Go down
BALMUNG
Clan Master
Clan Master
BALMUNG

Demon Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Crystal   Demon Crystal EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:16 pm

Good post and it includes the crystal list made by Force
Back to top Go down
Siegfried

Siegfried

Demon Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Crystal   Demon Crystal EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Items and combos

Last but not least, if you set the right crystal in the right items, good things are bound to happen. You can make new items and get better bonus.

Here is a incomplete list taken from the wiki

Weapons

Katana of Renki + Koppa-Tengu or Karasu Tengu + Koppa-Tengu = Blade of the Wind God
Katana of Renki + Karasu Tengu + Karasu Tengu = Blade of the Wind God
Katana of Renki + Oni + Oni = Blade of the Thunder God
Katana of Renki + Angel + Choronzon = Blade of Flames
Unknown Sword + Yatagarasu + Yatagarasu = Kogitsunemaru
Unknown Sword + Jatayu + Jatayu = Shadow Kogitsunemaru
Cross Spear or Lance of Longinius + Cu Chulainn + Cu Chulainn = Gae Bolg
Accessories

Silver Ring or ???(its an ap ring) + Valkyrie + Valkyrie = Ring of the Nibelungen
Garm's Collar + Garm + Garm = Lasing
Leyding + Garm + Garm = Dromi
Dromi + Fenrir + Fenrir = Gleipnir(JP name)
Amber Necklace + Dwarf + Furies = Brisingamen
Gauntlet of Thunder or lvl 30 gloves from h3 + Gorgon + Gorgon = Aegis

You have normal % when putting the first crystal, but the second the % lowers greatly. So remember, always start with Soul Stone, since you dont lose your crystal when taroting

You can check the combos in the bottom of forces list. About those combos, its better to SS first in case of 2 crystals in the same item too
Back to top Go down
Siegfried

Siegfried

Demon Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Crystal   Demon Crystal EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:54 pm

I forgot something about demon friendship. If you fuse 2 demons with high friendship, the demon you will get will have a better friendship too. So, if the demon you want to crystalize is high lvl, you can try to fuse it from 2 demons with high friendship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demon Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Crystal   Demon Crystal Empty

Back to top Go down

Demon Crystal
Page 1 of 1