N i f l h e l ← →
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Niflhel could have a bar to meet at, this would be it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh dear, the Admin is here <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maeve
Admin
Admin
Maeve

Oh dear, the Admin is here <3 Empty
PostSubject: Oh dear, the Admin is here <3   Oh dear, the Admin is here <3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:44 am

Konbanwa~ ;D I am the Administrator of the forum and also a submaster of the beloved clan. Allow me to introduce.

IGN: MaeveMirelle
Hobbies: Playing Imagine (obviously) and other MMOs, Photoshopping, Photography, Music (I play 4 instruments :3), Literature, History, and taking care of the best hamster alive, the Private (named after the Madagascar penguin ).
Likes: Ramen <3, Music, Gaming, Writing, Beautiful people, Whiskey (>_>), Long Nails, lotsa Rings & Necklaces, Roleplaying, Lolita Dresses, Organs (the musical instrument), Pianos, Pearls and Blue Topaz, Alice in Wonderland, Strobe Lights & Glow Sticks, Orange Juice. . . oh the list could go on.
Dislikes: Most Chesses, Knee Pain, Short & Cracky Nails, Hunger, Posers, People who think their superior, Bright Sunlight, Badly Drawn Wings (well, badly drawn things in general), Sweat, Muscly Men, Twilight-Obssesed Hoes. . . And, as I said, it could go on.

Oh dear, the Admin is here <3 J73z85
Oh dear, the Admin is here <3 2072cs7
^
l
Red wig is fake. Extensions in my hair are fake. A lot of this is edited. D: Just so you know. Me? I'mma blonde. The dress and bow in the final image were made with my grandmother before she was hospitalized. Sad

You can say whatever you want or you can just use the format I used. Remember to start your own topic when posting an indroduction.
Back to top Go down
https://niflhelclan.forumotion.com

Oh dear, the Admin is here <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N i f l h e l ← → :: { Chit Chat } :: { - Introduce yourself-
Jump to: