N i f l h e l ← →
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Niflhel could have a bar to meet at, this would be it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things to help in your survival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siegfried

Siegfried

Things to help in your survival Empty
PostSubject: Things to help in your survival   Things to help in your survival EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:39 pm

I suggest every player, no matter what class or build, to get, and use, one and only one rank in support, except for enchancer who need more. Why? Because you will learn Rakukaja, a skill that when used gives you +4 points in physical Def. That is not so great, but its only 1 rank, so i really think anyone should get it. When you dont need it anymore you can just use of the 6 free lethes bottles you can get into the game.

Another good thing is Sukukaja stones, They raise your critical defense and are really cheap, you can buy 20 for 400 macca in magic shop. If you have a build without luck or use a tarot or equip that decrease your luck, you will receive critical non stop, but those stones will help a lot.

Aside of that only armor and vit, but that depends on your build and style and those thing so i wont talk about it.
Back to top Go down

Things to help in your survival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N i f l h e l ← → :: { IMAGINE Discussion } :: { - This & That-
Jump to: