N i f l h e l ← →
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Niflhel could have a bar to meet at, this would be it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mudoon(I'm always learning new shit in this game)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BALMUNG
Clan Master
Clan Master
BALMUNG

Mudoon(I'm always learning new shit in this game) Empty
PostSubject: Mudoon(I'm always learning new shit in this game)   Mudoon(I'm always learning new shit in this game) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Beiji-Weng (level 93) comes with the skill "Mudoon", a death-based demon skill that has a 10% chance of inflicting instant death on the enemy. I will now be selling this skill via trifusion for 4 mil macca.I will have the Beiji-Weng already prepared (Mot provided); all you need to provide are 2 demons at Good Friends or higher for the trifusion.

The above paragraph was something I found in the aeria forums by the level93 player Royce. I never knew about this skill but apparently that 10% chance also applies for PvP. Scary. It seems the more I am learning what is in this game the more I realize,wow these players are just in another level.
Clan Rain has all these high level players, with game sages, and are all good in pvp and are hooked up with the best gear.Bullshit

Minor Note:I believe the age of mages will come,the class of melee is always my favorite but dealing with magic that does 3k damage on me and others wont be easy,my only experience thus far with my enhance build in PvP was in Valhalla and I was dealing with Demongirl666, a level93 mage/DD w.e. doing insane damage on me
Back to top Go down
Siegfried

Siegfried

PostSubject: Re: Mudoon(I'm always learning new shit in this game)   Mudoon(I'm always learning new shit in this game) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Mages are not scary, just weapon-face then with your big mace and its over
Back to top Go down
BALMUNG
Clan Master
Clan Master
BALMUNG

PostSubject: Re: Mudoon(I'm always learning new shit in this game)   Mudoon(I'm always learning new shit in this game) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:01 pm

you dont know what will happen huh, a weapon won't do anything if they can do 2.5k+ damage with magic and have at least -50% spell cast time. Mages are going to be insane soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudoon(I'm always learning new shit in this game)   Mudoon(I'm always learning new shit in this game) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mudoon(I'm always learning new shit in this game)
Page 1 of 1